Last year was such a blur. About the only thing I remember from last summer was going to Charleston with my three besties. This year, I want to enjoy it and savor my experiences and time with family and friends more.
So, I decided to put together a “bucket list” of things I want to do.
1. Have an awesome day at Water Country in NH. – I haven’t been here since grad school with my roommate. I love water parks.
2. Enjoy all the food at Mario Batali’s Eataly at the Prudential Center – This new mecca of foodie delights has shopping and dining experiences.
3. Go to the beach at least twice – That’s how many times I went last year but I’d prefer not get my chest toasted to a crisp
4. Meet our walk team’s fundraising goal in honor of Emmett for the TEARS Foundation by the end of June (You can help us here)
5. Shopping day at the Yankee Candle headquarters in western Mass